IELTS Speaking - Interview Skills - How do you stand out from the crowd to impress the examiner?

Monday, July 11, 2011

 

Transcript

Examiner: Can you tell me something you enjoy about your job?

Candidate: Yeah sure.  I love my job.  Just like you know 6 days in the meadow and 1 day in the arena bull fighting – it’s ok.  Among the cattle, I am the only male, among 50, which is very good.
Sometimes I am in this arena and it’s like thousands and thousands of people around like just going “haaaaa… viva viva! hombre da le da le!”  (Go on man give it to him). And I think ok, they are actually cheering up for me. You know go bull, go bull, go bull, go bull.
And I managed to throw this guy, this bull fighter up in the air.  And everyone was like “hwa….”  And they actually had to stop the show and bring some paramedics because apparently it broke and the people were not so like “hoo…” it was bad.  And then we ended up early.  Just like you know with boxing matches you know sometimes knock out…I love my job.

Source: English Online 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Followers

Ielts News