IELTS SPEAKING - Basic introduction and greeting words for IELTS

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Here are some basic introduction and greeting words that you can use in the IELTS speaking test:


Hello, my name is __________.



Good morning/afternoon/evening.
How are you today?
Nice to meet you.
Thank you for having me.
It's a pleasure to be here.
May I introduce myself? My name is __________.
I'm from __________.
I'm here to talk about __________.
Could you please tell me your name?

Remember to use these phrases appropriately and naturally. Don't be too formal or too informal in your language use. Your tone of voice, body language, and eye contact are also important in making a good first impression.

Practice using these phrases in different situations and with different people to become more comfortable and confident. And most importantly, be yourself and show your personality in your communication.

Good luck with your IELTS speaking test!

For Australian Life Culture please visit: https://aus-life-culture.blogspot.com/ For Video about Australia please visit: https://www.youtube.com/@aus-life-culture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Followers

Ielts News