Interviewer asks the candidate to state his or her name clearly for the recorder.
Interviewer asks to see the candidate's passport and verification of the same.Section 1 –Short Interview (3-4 minute)
- Are you a student or do you have a job?
- What do you like most about your study? What do you usually do in your spare time?
- Describe a well-known person.
- You should say, Who he/she is? What makes him/her famous? Why you admire him/her?
Candidate has to speak about the topic given in the task card (1-2 minutes).Candidate can
use pen or pencil to jot down the points about the topic in task card.
Task card Advertisement
1) What are the forms of advertisement?
2) What are the functions of advertisement?
3) What is the effect of advertisement to people?
Follow up Questions/Discussion / Dialogue ( 4-5 minutes )
- Do you feel bored and disgusted about advertisement?
- What do you think are the criteria of assessing a good piece of advertisement?
- What will happen if unauthoritative advertisements prevail in the market?